PIANO/KEYBOARD AND THEORY LESSONS
Two things you need to know
The video below shows how you will play at the end of our beginners course
- "What do I need to learn?"
- "How am I going to learn it?"
You will see the keyboard as CHORDS (harmony) and SCALES (melody)
The truth about the keyboard...
We designed our program to ensure you achieve three objectives:
WHERE? AND HOW? You will learn at our online Virtual Learning Environment. You will use text, images, animations, strategic learning aids, interactive tools, lesson plans and videos to prepare you for our interactive online Master Classes.
- Knowledge: How to recognize the language (patterns) of key the keyboard (i.e. terms and definitions. e.g. the music ABC (scales), intervals (creating melody), music words (chords), timing and rhythm (music mathematics)
- Understanding: We simplyfy the process for efficient development of your performance skills.
- Applied Skills: We ensure that you develop the fingering skills that are essential to maximize performance excellence.